At HCA, we continuously improve our curriculum and programs to ensure ongoing success and enhancement in academics as well as character growth. This allows our administration, faculty, and families the resources needed to achieve the goals we have set to not only academically prepare each student but to instill the necessary life skills needed for practical, spiritual, and eternal success.
Our accreditation is provided by the Association of Christian Schools International. HCA goes through a strenuous and rigorous accreditation process every 5 years. The result of this process not only provides accreditation but creates a Continuous School Improvement Plan that provides additional goals and objectives that continue to build upon HCA’s strengths while minimizing or eliminating any weaknesses.
We partner with the following organizations:
- Association of Christian Schools International
- Texas Private School Accreditation Commission
- Texas Private Schools Association
- Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools
- Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools
- Awaken International Ministries