“Education is the study of God and His Creation, through which He reveals His nature to the learner so that he can know Him and glorify Him.” – Glen Schultz
Kingdom Education’s message is that parents and educators must link arms with the local church to provide a strong foundation for every boy and girl. As a 24-hour-a-day process, providing this foundation places vital importance and responsibility on the school. Therefore, utilizing a God-centered worldview helps HCA educate young people according to biblical standards.
Kingdom education asks schools to answer these questions, from God’s perspective:
1. Is my school more concerned about knowledge (academic facts) than wisdom (knowing God’s ways)?
2. Is my school more concerned with developing technical competencies than developing godly character?
3. Does my school plan more than it prays?
4. Does my school emphasize school rules more than scriptural principles?
5. Is my school curriculum-centered rather than teacher-centered?For more on Kingdom Education, please refer to http://kingdomeducation.org, the Association of Christian Schools International or Kingdom Education, by Glen Shultz.