HCA Athletics promotes the physical, mental, and spiritual development of our students in every sport. Each HCA student participating in athletic competition belongs on a team. These teams train, compete, and celebrate accomplishments together. Our athletes are expected to not only compete at a high level, but also glorify God through every practice, win, and loss.
HCA is pleased to offer the following opportunities in Athletics:
- Middle School & Varsity Football (2019 State Champs)
- Middle School & Varsity Volleyball (2019 Area Playoffs)
- Middle School & Varsity Cheer (2019 Top-10 in Competition)
- Middle School & Varsity Boys & Girls Basketball (2018 Boys Bi-District Champs)
- Middle School & Varsity Track and Field (2018 State Meet with 7 Athletes)
- Middle School & Varsity Cross Country (2018 Boys 3rd Place in State)
- Middle School & Varsity Baseball (2017 State Final Four)
- Varsity Powerlifting (2018 Individual State Champion)
As HCA enrollment grows, our Athletic Department remains open to sponsoring new, additional sports!
HCA is fortunate to offer athletic facilities that allow teams to practice and compete on our own campus. Our on-campus facilities include…
- Full-size Gym
- Football Stadium (Callahan Field)
- Baseball Stadium (Berry Field)
For more information on HCA Athletics, please contact us!
Call: 817-485-1660 x 118